Master Cross-Border Payments
- 11 Modules
- t140+ Quiz
Content updated in 2022
The Master Cross-Border Payments course will set you apart in the industry by enabling you to explain key cross-border payment concepts like Standing Settlement Instructions (SSI), Settlement path determination, Foreign exchange and fees and how they impact the processing of payment instructions.
The Master Cross-Border Payments course provides an in-depth look at topics related to international payments such as Foreign eXchange, fees, Standing Settlement Instructions (SSI) and settlement path determination. You will also understand how financial and non-financial institutions become SWIFT members and use the services offered by SWIFT. You can study the numerous examples with related files in SWIFT MT and SWIFT MX formats.
The course contains over 140 quiz questions to help you review and master the content.
- Understand the registration, connectivity and services on the SWIFTNet network
- Explain the different use cases of MT101/MX Pain.001 messages for customer credit transfer initiation
- Analyze the cases of customer transfers where six financial institutions are involved
- Explain how related transactions are used in cross-border payments
- Understand Settlement Instructions (SSI) and settlement path determination
- Understand the impact of foreign exchange and fees on the cross-border payments processing
Who can take this course?
This course is intended for professionals of the payment industry – Business analysts, Architects, Software developers, Functional/Non-functional testers, Treasurers, Project or Program Managers … – Anyone who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of international payments and become a world-class expert.
Unless you already mastered the fundamentals, we recommend you take our Payments Fundamentals course.