- 11 Lessons
- 12 hours
- t150 Quiz
Content updated in 2022
The Payments Fundamentals course provides you with the principles and keys to understand and study any payment systems anywhere in the world. It contains 11 modules. Each module introduces and explains key concepts to understand and analyze payment instruments and the payment industry.
The Payment Fundamentals course presents step-by-step the key principles of how payment instruments and systems work in every country in the world.
It contains 11 logically structured modules. Each module introduces and explains the key concepts to understand and analyze payments and the payments industry.
The course contains over 150 quiz questions to help you review and master the content.
- Grasp the basic concepts of payment systems (Payment systems models, 4-corner model, 3-corner model)
- Understand the architectures of payment infrastructures around the world
- Understand the payments value chain and the main players involved
- Easily explain the differences between domestic and international payments
- Explain the economic models of payment systems
Who can take this course?
This course is intended for professionals of the payment industry – Business analysts, Architects, Software developers, Functional / Non functional testers, Treasurers, Project Managers … anyone who begins in the industry or wants to master the foundations.
There is no prerequisites for taking this course.