The purpose of payments fundamentals course is to provide you with the principles and keys to understand and study any payment system. It contains 11 modules and students generally take between 12 and 15 hours to complete them (Final quiz not included). Each module presents and explains key concepts to understand payments and the payments industry.
This course is for beginners or people who want to strengthen their payment skills and knowledge. There are no prerequisites for this course. It has been designed to help you acquire payments skills easier and faster.
Course contents :
- Module 1 – Payments, Payment instruments and payment systems
- Module 2 – Payment systems models
- Module 3 – The Four Corner Model
- Module 4 – Clearing and settlement Mechanisms
- Module 5 – Push and Pull payments and related risks
- Module 6 – Payments messages standards
- Module 7 – Domestic and International payments
- Module 8 – Payment processing value chain
- Module 9 – Regulations and Risks in payments
- Module 10 – Economic models in payments – CSMs and PSPs
- Module 11 – Main key players in the payment industry
- Overall course assessment (40 questions)
The course contains over 150 quiz questions to help you review and master the content.
Who can take this course :
This course is intended for professionals of the payment industry – Business analysts, Architects, Software developers, Functional / Non functional testers, Treasurers, Project Managers … anyone who begins in the industry or wants to master the foundations.